First Impressions - Wedding Invitation selections
How to select
your wedding invitation.
2.Decide on a theme and color of your wedding The wedding card should be impressive in such a way that people should get attracted .
3. First right your guest details and then you should order your invitations.
4. It would
be great if you select a style which matches your personality. The invitation
should also give an idea as to the kind of marriage you are planning to
6. Before you place an order of the invitation you have to check the details like time , place and date of the marriage celebrations to be held and reception timing should to conformed.
7. Request help from experts on the looks and style of your invitation . This would help you plan your marriage in a more suitable way as well as plan the marriage according to your tastes and desires
8. If you have selected the wordings and pro faces of the words which has to be checked thoroughly through a professional one and make sure that every things is properly place in order.
9. Order more invitations than the money that you really need. This will give you a few extras in case you miss anyone out.
10. When you are preparing the words to be place in your card you have to type and clearly it should be visible.
11. To bring a style you have to be creative and give good words to achieve your own personal touch.
1. If you have the engagement and reception held at different places, its always advisable to attach a reception card along with the invitation. The reception card should contain details about the reception like place and any specific information.
2. Envelopes should not be addressed as Mr. and Mrs. William Cooper and Family.. This is not correct. It would be advisable to include names of children if any existing in the family in the envelopes. Children above eighteen should be given separate invitations.
3. It would not be a bad idea to personalize the invitation by using names such as Uncle Jack. This would also mean as to how important they mean to you. This would be applicable even if the engagement is a formal occasion.
4. It is always advisable to start distributing invitations six to eight weeks before the engagement. People coming from outstation would plan the engagement trip accordingly as they would have to book their hotels and organize their schedule accordingly.
5. If the
occasion is a formal one, you can use the phrase Black tie
in the right corner of the invitation. The guests can dress appropriately
to the engagement.
1. Do not
use nicknames. See to that you always address the guests by their first
middle and last names. Some people do not like their middle names being
used. In those cases avoid initials and just use the first and last names.
3. Avoid to write the time , date and address.
4. Avoid writing the word as and
How to place the Invitation
1. You have
to place the invitation in a envelop and the card should be facing you
and you have to role with the tissue paper , so that the card is safe
2. You have
to place the reception card on the top of the invitation also facing you.
3. You have
to position the responds cards in a way leaning with in the flap of the
4. The last
of the card the directions and map route has to be envisted to the guests.
5. When you
are addressing the envelop in outer side you have to write it in a sketch
a postage stamp that augurs well with the invitation appearance. It makes
it look more graceful.
7. If it
possible bring the cards to the post office and hand it over directly
to avoid scratches.